Thursday, September 17, 2009

Starting to figure it out

Over the past three years I've spent a lot of time contemplating Life from every angle, because my life like most peoples did not turn out quite the way I thought it would. Everything I've put effort into has taken sort of a left turn off the beaten path and all of a sudden I had to re-figure-out everything I thought I knew. Have you ever reached that point? A rock bottom? A sudden unexpected opportunity? Is that what it takes for everyone to make meaningful change or just meatheads like me?

3 comments:

  1. Great start to your new blog, Jenn! Enjoy every minute of writing it, there is no therapy in the world that is any better!

    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm i love me a blog :D the only one i really write in is my livejournal though. holler if you want to read/join/etc :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) Your encouragement means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete